Friday, October 15, 2010

Live Your Best Life Ever With Sulit.com

I've "audioized" this blog.
Play and listen.




I love being a stay-at-home mom.


Witnessing your child's transformation is a rare privilege; a blessing like no other.


But when you're at home caring for your child's every need 24/7, you begin to think if it's the only thing you can accomplish in life. Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining at all. I just felt at the time that I needed to "enlarge my borders" somehow to make me a better person and a happier mom in the process. Then I began to reminisce about the time when I was still swimming through lots of opportunities.



At the height of my ruminations, Typhoon Ondoy happened. Thank God we decided to leave the house before it was finally submerged by the raging flood waters. No material possession was left untouched. Every little piece of memorabilia was erased in an instant. It seemed like the end of the world for us. But as Richard Evans once said, "It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars." What we didn't know then was the best is yet to come.


Things began to unravel in a positive direction after my Home-based Internet Voice Talent Business was launched two months after Ondoy. Circumstances led me to put up this business which is virtually unknown here in the country but proved to be a very lucrative one in the United States, Canada and Europe. It was most certainly an answer to my heartfelt prayers. I borrowed money from my hubby to put up a modest studio at home. In less than a year's time, I was able to pay off my loans and so much more...


I was able to finance fifty percent of our trip to Macau...


and to Hong Kong.


Not only that. I was also able to provide for half of our expenses during a spur of the moment trip to Baguio!


The secret? Sulit.com.ph contributed much to my business success. Now my clients have more than doubled! I receive voice-over inquiries almost everyday not just from the Philippines, but also from around the world! In fact one of my first biggest clients came as a result of my Sulit.com.ph ad! To sum it all, my experience with Sulit.com.ph has been more than fantastic!


But more than the financial rewards, having a business helps not only to pay the bills but also the privilege of sharing more job opportunities with others. It also gives me the freedom to take my loved ones out for a treat once in a while. Isn't that how we should relate to others? To treat them like how we want to be treated? Maya Angelou once said, "If you know, teach. If you have, give." Thanks to Sulit.com.ph I'm able to apply these two principles at this point in my life.


Whoever said that a stay-at-home mom can't have the financial opportunities she has always dreamed of is seriously misinformed. Put up an ad right now at Sulit.com.ph and experience all the wonders that go with it. Cool Smiley Sign


Buy and Sell Philippines : Sulit.com.ph


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm happy for you. Nakakatuwa :) I really want to start my own business din. Well I also prefer online. Ang galing galing. hahaha. ntutuwa talaga ako :D

    Curious lang po.."Circumstances led me to put up this business"... May kinalaman ba talaga si Ondoy sa pag put up mo ng business na to? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lique!
    Thank you so much for your kind words.
    I'm rooting for your online business soon!
    Yes, Lique.
    In part dahil kay Ondoy. And gusto ko rin magkaroon ulit ng career. Para productive ako kahit sa house.
    Hope to hear from you.
    Let me know how your biz turns out ha?
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete