Friday, October 29, 2010

My New Blog Promo Badge on Facebook

I know I haven't had any new blog entries for almost two weeks now.

It's not because I'm lazy.

It's because I'm cooking something up for another blog contest.

I'm having a great time working on my entry right now because I'm not just focused on winning.

I want to make my blog stand for something.

I want to concoct something to push my brain to the limits.

I want to think out of the box this time around!

By the way, I discovered a new online photo edit site recently.

It goes on to say that I tinkered with it a bit and created sort of a badge to promote my blog on Facebook.

Here it is.



Just in case you want to know, I used sepia and vignette as effects, added a Breast Cancer Awareness Heart Badge and a drop shadow frame.

How about you, what are your top three most favorite photo effects?


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment