Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Around Japan: Timeless Confection Travel Diaries with Detailed Itinerary (Updated)

Get a slice of my Japan trip just by clicking on the links below.
 Arigatou Gozaimashita. Blowing Kisses Smiley


Cultures of Kyoto and Kanagawa-ken


Hiroshima, Kyoto and Miyajima Up Close



Detailed Itinerary:

To provide some structure to my entries, here's how our month-long itinerary looked like:


For a more in-depth look, here's the very detailed itinerary of the The Friendship Programme for the 21st Century by the Japan Information Cooperation Agency:









Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Kaye!
    Japan is the next country I want to visit...I'm so happy to read such blogs like yours, it gives me lots of ideas where to enjoy life to the fullest. :)
    btw, I like the layout of your blog...shows what makes your world go round.hihi... hope I can edit my blog too but I dunno how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melai!
    You're the sweetest!
    Thanks so much for your uber kind words! I really appreciate them. Japan is fantastic. I truly hope I can come back someday. I'm dying to read your entries. Will visit your site this week. For blog edits, just click the DESIGN TAB beside the NEW POST TAB on top. Click TEMPLATE DESIGNER. Then just choose from the different templates available. By the way, I'm using the WATERMARK TEMPLATE.
    Just let me know.
    Thanks again Melai!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog to get bookoing information during CWG special and all. To get more about booking and tourism information london to delhi flights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melai!
    You're the sweetest!
    Thanks so much for your uber kind words! I really appreciate them. Japan is fantastic. I truly hope I can come back someday. I'm dying to read your entries. Will visit your site this week. For blog edits, just click the DESIGN TAB beside the NEW POST TAB on top. Click TEMPLATE DESIGNER. Then just choose from the different templates available. By the way, I'm using the WATERMARK TEMPLATE.
    Just let me know.
    Thanks again Melai!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete