Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Sneak Peek at Rain's Intensity Concert in Manila!



Like a true superstar waiting to be unleashed to the public, Rain appeared dramatically on stage wearing an immaculately white blazer paired with a black body shirt that did little to hide his buff, well-toned torso--to the delight and paranoia of his die-hard Asian fans. Bouncy Smiley





Out of sheer excitement, I accidentally turned off the camera and missed several cool moves and fantastic live singing. Sad Smiley


Thank goodness, I clicked the camera just in time for more explosive choreography! Excited Smiley







Rain's Intensity concert last night was absolutely fantastic! It had everything you hoped to see and experience in a live concert and soooooo much more!Cloud 9 Smiley







A consummate artist...



...exploding with intensity and unbounded energy...



but still managed to flash his trademark grin in between performances! Drooling Smiley



During the course of the show, Rain revealed not only his buffness but also his unparalleled dance moves which one can only presume stem from his endless pursuit for perfection and an honest to goodness passion for his craft.Hug of Love Smileys



And this I believe explains why he is now considered to be the most powerful and influential Asian star in the world!Big Grin Smiley



More blogs on Rain in the coming days.
Do leave a note sometime.
Gamsamhamnida. Smiling Smiley Face


DreamHost coupons
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Kaye.

    My name is Stephe, and I'm a co-founder of Cloud USA, an unofficial fan site for Rain. I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know how much I loved this post and enjoyed reading your views of the Intensity show.

    That you were so thoughtful as to share all of this with Rain fans everywhere is really appreciated. We have to scramble over here in the U.S. a lot for even a glimpse of Rain, this man who has changed and inspired our lives by changing his own, so running across posts like yours (something that doesn't happen often) simply makes my day.

    I thought my readers would enjoy it too, so I've done a post on my Media Blog featuring your fan cams and screen caps, and I hope that's okay with you.

    Your entire blog is a pretty interesting place, and you strike me as a dynamic person--keep up the great work! And do have a wonderful weekend. Thanks again. :)

    My best,
    Stephe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stephe!
    From one Rain fan to another,Gamsamhamnida!
    Rain's sheer talent, unbridled determination for excellence, charisma and humility, drove me to create this blog just hours after the concert. Although the show caused me my voice which is my bread and butter, who cares right? LOL
    Your post warms my heart in more ways than one.
    Thanks for creating links for me too.
    Hope to hear from you some more.
    Warmest regards to you and Cloud USA!Long live Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome. My heart is also quite warmed by our meeting, even though it is over the Internet. That doesn't seem to really matter, does it? :D

    Until we chat again... Rain Fans United!

    ReplyDelete