Friday, September 3, 2010

Photo Entries for Oishi Contest



Almost two months ago, my friend Jonini Anzures pitched to me a wonderful concept for a photo contest quite similar to this ingenious shot.



Since the entry would be for Oishi's new Kimchi flavor, which is of course Korean-inspired, Kwi Gon Jonini, as I usually call him, thought of giving popular Koreanovelas a scrumptious twist especially for the contest. Clad with a cute toque and an immaculately white and crisp chef's uniform, I was given the chance to portray Kim Sam Soon for the day!



Following Kwi Gon Jonini's instructions, I posed, smiled and tried my best to give justice to the character. LOL. Thanks to my friend's powers in Adobe Photoshop, the result is an innovative DVD cover comparable to what you usually see at YesAsia.com Aja!Aja! Fighting!




  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

7 comments: