Monday, September 6, 2010

My New Love: Red Mango's FroYo! ♪♪♪♪

Every time I passed by this stall
at the Trinoma Mall...
a throng of people always hovered
around it. Oh My Smiley


Red Mango Philippines

"What could it be?" http://www.emocutez.com
I asked my hubby who was also as clueless as I was.
I lingered quite a bit just to look at the signage.
It said "Red Mango."


Red Mango Philippines

After checking out good ole reliable FB for some info...
I discovered that it was founded by Dan Kim--
a Korean entrepreneur based in Los Angeles, California.
According to his Facebook page right here...
he developed the concept of Red Mango around these three principles:

(1) Develop the healthiest & best tasting frozen yogurt & smoothies.
(2) Make sure their customers have the best experience.
(3) Maintain their brand standards of Health, Taste & Style.

The following week, my family of three plus my nephew Paolo checked it out.
Just a few days later, us Balingkis, went back for another round of frozen delights.


Red Mango Philippines

For Bala and Tutapel, I ordered a small Tropical Crunch combo: Original Frozen Yogurt topped with kiwis, peaches and sliced almonds.


Red Mango Philippines

The price? P120. Jaw Dropping Smiley
The breakdown would be:
P80 for the small sized frozen yogurt
and P40 for the 3 toppings.


Red Mango Philippines

Good thing, Tutapel seemed to really really like it.


Red Mango Philippines

Looks yummylicious right? Smiling Smiley Face


Red Mango Philippines

For myself, I ordered my current addiction: a medium-sized Original Frozen Yogurt topped with blueberry, almonds and cheese cake.

Red Mango Philippines


The price? PhP 155.Chin Smiley


Red Mango Philippines


Needless to say, it was absolutely divine!Cloud 9 Smiley


Red Mango Philippines

For more info, visit their FB fan page right here.
How about you, what's your fave fro-yo combo? Contact me

Red Mango Philippines
My Rating:
♪♪♪♪ Marvelous! Highly recommended. 


Red Mango Philippines


Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. ate kaye! try it with mochi and crushed grahams! yum! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ne!yummo nga yon. tama ka. kinain namin siya dati with choco chips. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ne!yummo nga yon. tama ka. kinain namin siya dati with choco chips. hihihi

    ReplyDelete