Saturday, June 5, 2010

Telephone System Recordings Demo: On Hold, Auto Attendant, IVR, Voicemail



I'm still tripping over the fact that I'm earning at home while taking care of my precocious toddler. Nothing could be better than that! That's why I spend my day just thanking the Lord for this new kind of adventure that He allowed me to embark on. My nationalistic fervor is intensified whenever I win English voice-over bids over other nationalities who are native English speakers. I know that I still need to learn tons of things to fully compete with the best voice-over artists in the world. But I won't allow my ineptitudes and occasional rejections to discourage me from pursuing not just jobs, but excellence in all its shades and dimensions! I do this not just for the money, but to put the Philippines in the voice-over map normally dominated by the US and the UK. As my friend Imogen said, I should continually raise the bar to elevate my being Filipino and to do all this for the glory of my Lord Jesus, my master and my king!

Here's my Telephone Recording Demo that helped snatch a PBX recording project here in the Philippines.

http://kayelangitluistro.podOmatic.com/entry/2010-01-08T21_52_31-08_00






Ping list
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment