Friday, May 14, 2010

MyCuredComputer Online Computer Repair & Support



Like in most of my voice-over projects, I finished the recording and editing of this particular voice-over in less than five hours. My client who is based in California just sent instructions via Skype about the type of delivery he wanted and the fact that I needed to deliver the script in 30 seconds flat. After a couple of revisions to get the timing right, I sent the audio file via yousendit.com and closed the project in a matter of hours. It was great that my client finally uploaded the finished video on youtube. Enjoy!





  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment