Friday, May 21, 2010

Voice-over Musings

As an internet voice talent, my usual job description is to record a voice-over that suits the taste, schedule and requirements of my client-who's mostly based from another country.

 
My son inside my home-studio!

Because of the cultural differences, I feel that it's doubly hard for me to ask when the finished video will be released since my job is simply to deliver the voice-over and nothing else.  

Don't get me started with the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) because that's pretty much the reason why I keep mum about my projects even among close friends.

You can just imagine my delight whenever I come across a finished project by accident.

Thinking of hiring me for your next project?


Click this to find out more about my portfolio of works.


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. Natural weight loss is really safe when you do it the right way. If you know your body type so you will also know what to do when doing the natural weight loss, I might help anyone else. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete