Sunday, September 13, 2009

The subject of re-writing



When I saw that I committed some typos in my previous blogs, the OC in me wanted to change them immediately. Suddenly, I remembered what my former professor Ms. Che-Che Lazaro wrote in my journal-assignment. "I shouldn't re-write," she quipped. A free-flow of thoughts is much more desirable. This reminds me of the advice Prof. Forrester gave to his young prodigy, in the movie Finding Forrester. "Just write," he said, "Don't think." I guess the movie was really so powerful because during my interview as a freelance contributor at Prevention Magazine, a publication of Summit Media, even my future editor was quoting the same words to me!

Speaking of Prevention, I'd like to share with you my very first article published by a leading publishing house.



Here's the second part:




  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment