Sunday, September 13, 2009

My article on Ezine...

I was so happy when I found out that Ezine.com published my short article on Tobeyaki pottery. That was my first work published by an online site. Even though I didn't receive any financial remuneration for it, I was still glad I took the time to write it. I've always wanted to write something about my experience as a Philippine delegate to the 21st Friendship Programme by the Japan Information cooperation Agency. It happened a decade ago but I can still feel the clay in my hands while twirling the machine needed for making tobeyaki pottery.

To give you an idea on what it's all about, here's a snapshot of Tobeyaki pottery.



Here's the link to my Tobeyaki Pottery article on Ezine.com. Enjoy reading it!

Tobeyaki Pottery by Kaye Langit-Luistro on Ezine.com


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment