Friday, September 11, 2009

Re-evaluating my life

My baby boy Lance gives me so much joy. Just look at him, and you'll understand.



But when you're at home changing diapers, feeding and caring for your baby's needs 24/7, you tend to ask yourself, if you still know how to do something else. I began watching my taped newscasts, and remembered my ABS-CBN days. And then I wished that I can transfer them to DVD. Browsing through the net I came along this link: VHS to DVD Transfer

I told myself that once all my newscasts and reports have been transferred to DVD, I should upload them to youtube.com and Odesk.com to sort of promote my stuff. As a freelancer, I need to come up with ways to generate a lot of homebased opportunities for myself.

Here's a screenshot of myself as a a newscaster.



  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment