Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Grandparents' Day!

It's but fitting to share this Health Today Magazine article from a couple of years back. Whenever I read it, I can't help but be grateful to my mega-patient grandmother. Mind you, I was a very precocious 7 year old. But she doted on me all the same! To this day, I can't help but smile whenever I think of her and how she let me choose my favorite candy. I guess that's a good memory to stick to. And not that one when I discovered that she has succumbed to another heart attack. Life has a way of making you cherish the person more after she's gone. Sad, but true. That's why I've been looking at her old photos lately to help me remember her quiet grace and selflessness. Traits that I truly want to learn and live by.


Read the article and start reminisching about your own lolos and lolas. Cheers!

Parenting 2 by Kaye Langit-Luistro
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment