Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nadie Como Tú (Spanish version of There is None Like You) by Danilo Montero

Thanks to my brother-in-law's endless fascination with anything Español, I got introduced to the Spanish version of There Is None Like You which I consider to be one of my favorite worship songs of all time.  I remember that I fell in love with it the first time I heard it and the same thing happened when I first listened to its Spanish version, Nadie Como Tú.  I found the translation mellifluous and incredibly successful in retaining the mood, tone and message of its English counterpart. 


Here's the Spanish version complete with lyrics followed by the English original. May our hearts and minds be joined as one in the belief that there is really no one else in this world who loves you and me more than our God.

Nadie como tú
Nadie mas llena mi ser como tú
Por la eternidad podría buscar
Mas no hay Nadie como tú.

Tu misericordia es como un río
Tus manos traen sanidad
Los niños hayan en ti su refugio
Nadie como tu

Nadie como tu
Nadie mas llena mi ser como tu
Por la eternidad podría buscar
mas no hay Nadie mas como tu.
Nadie como tu

Nadie como tu
Por la eternidad podría buscar
Mas no hay nadie como tu.



Courtesy of stelordbone on Youtube
 
There Is None Like You
Words and Music by Lenny LeBlanc
Performed by: Lenny LeBlanc
© 1991 Integrity's Hosanna! Music

There is none like You
No one else can touch my heart like You do
I could search for all eternity long and find
There is none like You
Your mercy flows like a river wide
And healing comes from
Your hands

 Suffering childen are safe in Your arms
There is none like You
I could search for all eternity long and find
There is none
There is none
There is none like You.


Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment: